These 3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies are easy to make and are done in less than 10 minutes! They are also packed with protein and are perfect for when you want something sweet but still want to keep it healthy.
They have a rich peanut butter taste and are soft and chewy in the center. You won’t even know that they are healthy!
Ingredients for High Protein Peanut Butter Cookies
My favorite part about these cookies is that you only need 4 simple ingredients that you probably already have on hand!
- Peanut butter: Natural creamy peanut butter works the best for this recipe! Make sure the ingredient list on the back just says peanuts and salt.
- Protein powder: Adding protein powder to these cookies makes them a great high protein snack or dessert that you can grab on the go!
- Egg: The egg helps bind the dough together and firm up when cooked. I always try to buy pasture raised organic eggs!
MY FAVORITE PROTEIN POWDER
I tried soooo many protein powder brands over the years searching for my favorite. Some had a gross aftertaste, some were full of questionable ingredients, and some made me feel sick and bloated. I finally found Promix and have never looked back.
Promix uses grass-fed whey and only pure, natural ingredients. It’s made in the USA and doesn’t contain any artificial sweeteners, which I find are the culprit to feeling bloated. They sweeten their protein powder with coconut sugar and use justttt the right amount so its not too sweet but still tastes great.
Each serving has 25 grams of protein, so I add it to my oatmeal, smoothies, pancakes, baking, you name it! They also have a few delicious flavors to choose from – my favorite is the Vanilla Whey Protein Powder because I find it to be the most versatile, but if you really want to amp up the peanut butter flavor even more, use the Peanut Butter flavor in this recipe!
I have been a Promix partner for over a year now and I truly stand by their products and brand! If you want to try their products, you can use the discount code ‘CLAIRE’ at checkout for 15% off.
- Sweetness level: Depending on how sweet the protein powder you are using is, you may need to add a tbsp of honey, maple syrup or stevia for a sugar-free option!
- Dough texture: After mixing everything together the dough should be crumbly, but should hold together when you press it into a ball. If your dough is too dry, add a tsp of water and mix well until it holds the shape.
- How to store the cookies: You can store these in an airtight container at room temperature for about a week! If you want to make a big batch you can also freeze them in a freezer bag or airtight container for up the three months.
3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1/2 cup natural creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup vanilla protein powder
- 1 whisked egg
- Preheat oven to 350F and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Add all ingredients to a bowl and mix until well combined.
- Roll 1 tbsp of the dough into a ball and set on the tray. Repeat until all of the dough is used (about 10 balls).
- Use a fork to press a criss-cross pattern onto the top of each ball, flattening it to about 1/2 inch thick.
- Bake for 4-5 minutes until just set, then let cool. Enjoy!