I have posted a variation of this recipe before, but this is a slightly different version. I am not kidding when I say that I make this dinner at least once a week. It is one of my fiancé’s favorite dinners!
It is also my go-to quick and easy dinner. It only takes about 30 minutes to make, and always comes out great. You can also switch up the protein and veggies depending on what you have in your fridge.
As you can see in the pictures below, I have made this recipe in a variety of ways! Lately I have been adding a big handful of mixed lettuce to add volume and extra greens. I always change up the veggies, sometimes I use broccoli and other times I use peppers and onions!
One thing that NEVER changes is the peanut sauce. It is to die for! It is so easy to make, you just throw all of the ingredients into a blender and blend it up!
Try this dinner out this week, you will love it!
Beef & Veggie Nourish Bowl with Peanut Sauce
For the bowl
- white rice
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- veggies of choice
- mixed greens
- 1/4 cup chopped peanuts
- 3 green onions
For the peanut dressing
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp minced ginger
- sriracha to taste (optional)
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- Cook rice according to instructions.
- Cook ground beef in a skillet. When it is almost done cooking, add soy sauce and garlic. You can also add other seasonings, but remember it will be dressed with peanut sauce. Slice 2 of the green onions and add to ground beef.
- Slice veggies and air fry until cooked.
- To your bowl, add mixed lettuce, rice, ground beef, and air fried veggies. Top with chopped peanuts and the other sliced green onion.
- Place all of the peanut sauce ingredients in a blender and blend for about 30 seconds until smooth and creamy. Dress bowls with peanut sauce, and enjoy!
I made this nourish bowl for dinner last night, and it was genuinely one of the most delicious dinners I have EVER made. It only took 30 min to prep and make and the ingredients were simple! My boyfriend and I loved the peanut sauce so much. I’m going to make a jar of it just to keep in the fridge because I want to put it on everything from now on. I loved the addition of lettuce to the bowl. Thanks so much for the fantastic dinner idea Claire… this will be a staple in our household!
I’m SO glad you liked it! My fiance is obsessed with the peanut sauce… we have this meal at least once a week because its so quick and simple!