Overnight oats are one of my go-to’s for breakfast meal prep! They only take a few minutes to prep and they last in the fridge for up to 5 days, so if you prep them on a Sunday night you have breakfast ready for the whole week!
To make the overnight oats more filling and a well-balanced breakfast, I like to add a source of protein and healthy fats. My favorite protein powder is Promix Vanilla Whey Protein Powder. In the past I have tried sooo many protein powder brands, and always felt bloated after eating them! I also hated how some protein powders tasted artificially super sweet.
My fiancé told me that he had heard of Promix, a clean brand that uses natural ingredients in their protein powder, so we ordered a bag to try. After I tried it I was hooked! I didn’t get that bloated feeling, and it had the perfect lightly sweet vanilla taste. I also love that the ingredients are simple, clean ingredients that I can understand – no artificial sweeteners!
If you want to switch to a cleaner protein powder and give Promix a try, you can use my discount code CLAIRE to save 15% on your order. I am always getting questions about what protein powder I use, and I am so glad that I found one that I truly love and feel good about recommending to others!
Blueberry Overnight Oats
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 1 serving vanilla protein powder
- 2/3 cup milk of choice
- 1/4 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1 tbsp almond or peanut butter
- 1 tsp coconut flakes
- Add the oats, chia seeds, protein powder, and milk to a container or jar and stir well. Fold in blueberries, then cover with a lid and place in the fridge for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- When you are ready to eat the oats give them a stir and top with a drizzle of nut butter and coconut flakes. Enjoy!
Leave a Reply