These Chocolate Chip Protein Bars are the perfect on-the go snack!
Last week I drove home to visit my family, and the drive takes about 11 hours. I love packing a ton of healthy snacks for the long car ride, it saves money, time and helps me feel my best!
These protein bars are easy to make, and are the perfect quick snack to bring to work, school, or while traveling.
I always choose snacks that are high in protein and fiber – this combo keeps you satisfied and reduces cravings!
Chocolate Chip Protein Bars
- 1 cup oats
- 2 servings vanilla protein powder
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 1/3 cup maple syrup or honey
- pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp almond milk
- 4 tbsp chocolate chips
- Blend oats into oat flour. In a bowl, combine oat flour, protein powder, peanut butter, honey and salt.
- Add 1 tbsp of almond milk at a time, stirring after each addition until a very thick dough forms. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Line a container with parchment paper and press dough in. Refrigerate for at least an hour, then slice into bars and enjoy! Store in the fridge in an airtight container.
Leave a Reply