This is hands down one of my favorite breakfasts! You know your day is off to a great start when you have cookie dough for breakfast. Not only are these oats absolutely delicious, but they are also packed with fiber and protein to keep you satisfied until lunch! Who knew that cookie dough could be a well-rounded breakfast!
If you have a busy morning or do not have time to make breakfast in the morning, overnight oats are a great solution. All you have to do is wake up and open the fridge, and your breakfast is all ready!
The key to these oats is topping them with some of my Healthy Cookie Dough, which really makes the cookie dough flavor pop! I like to make my healthy cookie dough ahead of time and keep it in the fridge for an easy, healthy snack (or oat topping!)
Cookie Dough Protein Oats
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1 serving vanilla protein powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup milk (you can use any type of milk, I use almond!)
- Add all ingredients to a container or jar.
- Cover with lid, shake well, and place in the fridge overnight.
- In the morning, give the oats a stir and top them with my Healthy Cookie Dough and a few extra chocolate chips. Enjoy!
Leave a Reply