These brussel sprouts are so crispy and delicious, and are the perfect side to any dinner. If you don’t like brussel sprouts, try this recipe – it is a game changer!
If you don’t have an air fryer yet, I highly suggest looking into getting one. They make vegetables super crispy in a such a short amount of time! I use to love making roasted brussel sprouts in the oven, but was always impatient as they take a while to crisp up. Your brussel sprouts will be golden and crispy in less than 15 minutes in the air fryer!
I love adding balsamic vinegar to the brussel sprouts in the last 5 minutes of cooking because it caramelizes the brussel sprouts and gives them a delicious sweet taste, which pairs perfectly with the parmesan cheese! Try them out paired with your favorite dipping sauce… you may find your new favorite vegetable!
Crispy Air Fried Brussel Sprouts
- 1 lb brussel sprouts
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- olive oil spray
- 4 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 4 tbsp parmesan cheese
- Wash the brussel sprouts and slice them in half lengthwise.
- Add the brussel sprouts to a bowl, and add a drizzle of olive oil. Add garlic powder, salt, and black pepper and stir well until all of the brussel sprouts are coated.
- Preheat the air fryer to 400°F. After 5 minutes, add the brussel sprouts.
- Cook for 5 minutes, then shake the air fryer basket and cook for another 5 minutes.
- After the brussel sprouts have been cooking for about 10 minutes, add the balsamic vinegar and parmesan cheese, and shake well.
- Air fry for another 2-5 minutes until the brussel sprouts are deep golden and crispy.
- Arrange on a plate and top with an extra sprinkle of parmesan cheese, and serve with your favorite dipping sauce. Enjoy!