Salmon is one of my favorite foods, and I love how quick and easy it is to make! I use to be intimidated by cooking salmon, but I have learnt that it is much easy to make than it seems, especially in an air fryer.
Salmon truly is one of the most nutrient-dense foods, and is an incredible source of protein and omega 3 fatty acids. Eating salmon has been shown to reduce inflammation, lower blood pressure, and decrease risk factors for disease. I try to eat salmon at least once a week, because not only do I love it, but I know that it has huge health benefits!
I will be sharing many salmon recipes, but this Everything Bagel Salmon is such a fun twist on your typical salmon dish! It is bursting with flavor and reminds me of eating an everything bagel with smoked salmon on it. Give it a try next time you make salmon, I’m sure you will love it!
I paired my Everything Bagel Salon with roasted garlic rice and blistered shishito peppers (I will share that recipe soon!)
Everything Bagel Salmon
- 2 4oz salmon filets
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp honey
- 4 tbsp everything bagel seasoning
- pinch of sea salt
- olive oil spray
- Pat your salmon dry with paper towels, and place it skin side down on a plate.
- In a small bowl, mix together dijon mustard and honey.
- Spread a thin layer of the honey mustard mixture on top of each salmon filet.
- Sprinkle the tops of the salmon generously with everything bagel seasoning. I added an extra pinch of sea salt on top too.
- Preheat your air fryer to 400°F. After 5 minutes, spray the air fryer basket with olive oil spray and place the salmon inside. Spray the tops of the salmon with olive oil.
- Cook for 8-12 minutes, depending on the thickness of your salmon. Remove from the air fryer when the top is golden brown. Enjoy!
Leave a Reply