These Healthy Banana Bread Bites are so delicious, and such an easy fun snack!
They are high in protein and fiber, and are low in refined sugar. I make them in the air fryer so they are oil-free, and only take a few minutes to make!
They are the perfect healthy snack or dessert, and you can even make them ahead of time and take them on the go.
One of my favorite parts of these banana bread bites is that they are stuffed with melted chocolate! When I roll the bites into balls, I put a chocolate chip in the middle! If you don’t have time to do this, you can also mix the chocolate chips right into the dough.
Healthy Air-Fried Banana Bread Bites
- 1/2 mashed ripe banana
- 1 tbsp maple syrup (can sub for SF syrup or honey)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup oats
- 1 serving vanilla protein powder
- pinch of salt
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp chocolate chips
- In a bowl, mix together mashed banana, maple syrup, and vanilla.
- In a blender, add oats, vanilla protein powder, salt, baking powder, and cinnamon. Blend until it is a fine flour texture.
- Mix dry and wet ingredients until you have a very thick dough. If the dough is too sticky, add a little more oat flour, and if it is too dry add a splash of almond milk.
- Coat hands in a little coconut oil so the dough doesn't stick to your hands. Roll a piece of dough into a ball, flatten it out and place a chocolate chip in the center, then roll dough back into a ball.
- Air fry at 400F for 3-5 minutes until golden brown, let cool for a few minutes and enjoy!
Leave a Reply