This Healthy Chicken Caesar Salad Wrap is the perfect easy, healthy lunch or dinner!
This recipe is high in protein, gluten free, and is the perfect satisfying meal! I have been obsessed with chicken caesar salad recently, and love wrapping it up in a tortilla to make an easy wrap.
For this recipe, I used my homemade Low-Calorie Oat Wraps. They come in at only 100 calories per wrap, so I like to have 2 or 3 to make it a more filling meal. They are also gluten-free and are high in whole-grain fiber! I like making my own oat wraps because I find that low-calorie store bought wraps are expensive and are full of ingredients such as fillers, gums, and oils that are not great for your body. I realized that it is so easy to make them myself, and I haven’t turned back since!
For the dressing, I used my Healthy Caesar Salad Dressing. It is one of my favorite salad dressings, and is low calorie while still being creamy and delicious! The base of the dressing is greek yogurt, so it even adds an extra dose of protein to your meal! Give it a try, you will not be disappointed!
Healthy Chicken Caesar Salad Wrap
- 1-2 Oat Wraps (linked above, or use your choice of tortilla)
- 4 oz grilled chicken breast, cubed
- 1 head romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1/4 cup Healthy Caesar Salad Dressing (my recipe linked above)
- Add sliced romaine and cubed chicken breast to a bowl.
- Add caesar dressing and toss well to combine.
- Divide salad to the center of the tortillas, wrap up, and enjoy!
Leave a Reply