This is hands down the best snack or dessert ever! If you love cookie dough like I do, you will love this recipe because you can eat the whole bowl without feeling sick after. This cookie dough is high in protein, and will satisfy your sweet cravings while still making you feel your best!
This cookie dough only takes a few minutes to make, and is so healthy that you could eat it for breakfast (which I have done multiple times – there is no better start to a day than cookie dough for breakfast!)
Healthy Cookie Dough
- 1 cup oats
- 1 serving vanilla protein powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup maple syrup or honey (can sub for SF)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tbsp milk
- 2 tbsp chocolate chips
- Place oats in a blender and blend into a fine flour.
- In a bowl, combine oat flour, protein powder, salt, maple syrup and vanilla.
- Add milk 1 tbsp at a time, stirring together well after each addition until a thick dough forms. I only needed to use 1 tbsp!
- Mix in chocolate chips and enjoy! You can store it in the fridge in an airtight container.
Leave a Reply