Out of all of the girl-scout cookie flavors, Samoa cookies are definitely my favorite! I am a huge coconut fan, especially when its covered in caramel and chocolate. What could be better!?
These Healthy, High-Protein Samoa Cookies combine the delicious flavor of coconut and chocolate, with a nutritious twist to make these cookies the perfect healthy snack or dessert! I love having these cookies for a snack because they are high in whole-grain fiber and protein, and satisfy my sweet tooth!
They are super easy to make, and are gluten-free, low in refined sugar, and are oil-free! Give them a try for a delicious, healthy snack or dessert this week!
Healthy High-Protein Samoa Cookies
- 1 cup oats
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1 serving vanilla protein powder
- 1/4 cup maple syrup (I used sugar-free)
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- Blend oats into oat flour. Add all dry ingredients to a bowl and mix well.
- Add maple syrup and stir until you get a very thick dough. It will seem crumbly and dry at first but it will come together!
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line a baking tray with parchment paper. Roll dough into balls and place in tray, flatten out and poke a hole in the middle to give it the Samoa cookie shape.
- Bake for 12-15 mins until lightly golden. Let cool, and drizzle with melted dark chocolate. Enjoy!
Leave a Reply