This is probably my favorite snack – I make it basically everyday!
After my original Healthy Cookie Dough recipe went viral on TikTok, I made a few different variations of the recipe.
My fiancé is a peanut butter fanatic, so he inspired me to make a his peanut butter chocolate chip version of the cookie dough! I have to say, this one might be even better than the original!
This cookie dough is the perfect healthy snack or dessert – or you can even eat it for breakfast! It has all of the nutrients you need for a well-rounded meal:
- Oats = fiber filled carb
- Protein powder = source of protein
- Peanut butter = healthy fat
And the best part is, it is SO delicious! Make sure to try this recipe out, you will thank me later!
Healthy Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1 serving vanilla protein powder
- pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- sweetener to taste (can use stevia, maple syrup, honey etc.)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- splash of almond milk
- 2 tbsp chocolate chips
- Blend oats into oat flour.
- In a bowl, mix together oat flour, protein powder, salt, peanut butter, vanilla and sweetener.
- Add a splash of almond milk at a time and stir well until a thick dough forms.
- Stir in choc chips and enjoy right away, or store in the fridge in an airtight container!