This chia pudding is going to be one of your new favorite breakfasts!
Chia seeds are incredibly nutritious, and are high in fiber, antioxidants and healthy fats. They are great for your gut and digestive health, and contain omega-3 and and vitamin E which help make your hair glossy and skin glowy!
They truly are a superfood, and I love including them in my diet. Chia pudding is super easy to make, it only takes a few minutes of prep work to have a delicious and nutritious breakfast waiting for you the next morning! If you are busy and on the go, this is a great breakfast to meal prep! You need to make the chia pudding at least two hours before you want to eat it, because the chia seeds naturally gel up and soften when they are placed in liquid. I like to refrigerate them overnight and eat them in the morning!
I like to add protein powder to my chia pudding to make it more filling and provide a source of protein. The protein powder I use is Promix vanilla whey protein, I have used it for over a year and will probably never use another brand again! If you want to try it out, you can use the code CLAIRE for 15% off every order.
You can top off your chia pudding with whatever you would like, here’s my favorite toppings:
- fresh berries or fruit
- nut butter like almond butter or peanut butter
- coconut flakes
High Protein Chia Pudding
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1 cup milk (I used almond milk)
- 1 serving vanilla protein powder (use code CLAIRE for 15% off Promix)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp honey
- Add all ingredients to a bowl or jar and mix together well.
- Place in the fridge for at least 2 hours or overnight. I like to stir it once or twice in between to make sure that it is all combined.
- Top with your favorite toppings, and enjoy!
Leave a Reply