These oat wraps are so easy to make, and only require three ingredients that you already probably have in your pantry!
The only ingredients you need to make these wraps are:
Not only are they super easy to make, but they are also a healthier alternative to store bought wraps or tortillas. They are a lower calorie option, and are only 100 calories each! They are made with natural ingredients, unlike many tortilla brands in the store which contain fillers, gums, and oils that are not optimal for your health.
These oat wraps are also very versatile, and can be eaten at any meal! Here are some meal ideas using these wraps:
- Breakfast burrito with eggs, veggies and cheese
- Healthy Chicken Caesar Salad Wrap
- Grilled shrimp tacos with slaw and avocado
- Mediterranean wrap with chicken, hummus and veggies
This recipe makes one oat wrap, but if you want to make more you can just multiply the measurements! I like to make the wraps fresh and let them cool for about 10 minutes before using them!
Low Calorie Oat Wraps
- 1/3 cup oats
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Add oats, water and salt to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Heat a nonstick skillet over medium-high and spray well with olive oil spray
- Pour mixture into skillet and use a rubber spatula to gently spread it out into a circle.
- Let cook for 4-5 minutes. shake the pan a few times to loosen the bottom of the wrap.
- Flip and cook on the other side until golden brown. let cool and enjoy!